Aerial ladder platforms for working heights from 32 to 55 meters
RLX range includes all the features that have made Bronto’s aerial ladder platforms a trusted and well-known choice – and several new innovations. Conventional RLX units are equipped with a rescue cage and a ladder, but its additional features give more versatility in the challenging environment of rescue and fire fighting.
A telescopic cage boom
- Greater up-and-over reach and more below-ground reach
- The best outreach on the market – a larger action area with one set-up
The biggest rescue cage available
- Enough space for efficient work and movements
- Stretcher and wheelchair inside the rescue cage
The highest safe working load (SWL) in the industry
- Increased rescue capacity for carrying heavier loads and more people
Compact design and the best height-to-weight ratio on the market
- More economical, more manoeuvrable, lighter chassis
- Higher reach with a more compact machine
- Greater access to load-restricted roads and bridges
|Safe working load||Max. |
tation height, approx.
tation length, approx.
|F 32 RLX||32 m||23 m||500 kg||9 m||3800 l/min||3.4 m||9.3 m||18000 kg|
|F 34 RLX||34 m||23.5 m||500 kg||10.5 m||3800 l/min||3.5 m||9.3 m||18000 kg|
|F 37 RLX||37 m||24 m||500 kg||10.5 m||3800 l/min||3.6 m||9.9 m||18000 kg|
|F 42 RLX||42 m||22.5 m||500 kg||9 m||3800 l/min||3.7 m||9,.5 m||19000 kg|
|F 44 RLX||44 m||23 m||500 kg||10.5 m||3800 l/min||3.6 m||9.95 m||19000 kg|
|F 53 RLX||53 m||30 m||500 kg||9 m||3800 l/min||3.9 m||11 m||32000 kg|
|F 55 RLX||55 m||30.5 m||500 kg||10.5 m||3800 l/min||3.9 m||11 m||32000 kg|