Bronto Skylift provides a wide range of world class aerial work platforms designed to enhance your performance in various industrial applications and purposes. As our partner, you can benefit from over 40 years of ambitious product development which has resulted in customer-oriented and value-adding features.
Tailored usability for any height missions
With impressive working heights, outreaches, up-and-over reaches and even below-ground reaches, these units comprise a flexible choice for any kind of high altitude operations.
They are widely used in, for example, safety and quality inspections, maintenance and repairs of constructions such as towers, high-rise buildings, cranes and bridges. They also provide spacious and safe working conditions for different washing, cleaning and roofing operations as well as installations of neon signs or other similar objects at challenging heights and environments. Our vehicles have even been used to facilitate the post-flight cleaning of space shuttles.
One specific use of Bronto work platforms is demanding broadcasting purposes, such as capturing the best live TV footage of Formula 1 competitions, golf tournaments and other crowded events. Our unique rotating and round camera cage is developed in cooperation with customers. It enables versatile use of large professional cameras with predefined position coordinates and movements. Any other Bronto working cage can also be customized for the camera installation.
A wide selection of beneficial features
Bronto aerial work platforms improve the operational performance, efficiency and productivity at every stage of your mission. The main features include:
- Easy maneuverability and jobsite accessibility due to the compact structure and the world’s best height to weight ratio.
- Rapid deployment with automatic leveling and advanced boom controls.
- Unique reaches with working heights of 38–112 meters and horizontal outreaches of up to 40 meters.
- Numerous optional productivity-enhancing tools, accessories and features.
- Compatibility with various commercial chassis, enabling easy repair and maintenance with standard parts.
- The most advanced fault-finding and remote diagnostics systems and services in the market.
Products for Bronto Access
XR access work platforms
The XR vehicles represent the latest development of today’s access work platforms. These machines reach higher and further, but are still lighter and more economical. Thus, they provide greater productivity and reliable usability in the most demanding environments.
XDT telescopic work platforms
The XDT eXtra Duty Telescopic range has been widely praised and is popular for its versatile features. Its overall reach, compact design and reliable usability form a solid basis for efficient, productive and safe height missions.